Friday, December 2, 2011

What is this blog about?

So, I am divorced at the age of 36. Just like everyone else, I NEVER expected to be single again!

I remember watching my sister and friends as they have dated and wondering 'why is this so hard?' OI, this is not like dating as a young adult AT ALL! Or at least, it isn't at all like MY experience of dating. This blog is going to be about the adventure, the steps and misteps that I am taking as I try online dating and meeting people in real life. I don't know if anyone will ever read this, but I have just felt the urge to write all this down. I mean, I have not yet met anyone and already, I am amused. Come along for the journey, laugh with me, laugh at me, its all good. Of course, real names are changed to protect the innocent (the not-so-innocent will be protected too...)

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment